Today is an eventful day... *muses*
In chronological order:
- Andy left for Switzerland.
- Oliver arrived not long after.
- I spent a considerable amount of the day moping and feeling horrible because I hadn't heard from Andy before his flight.
- I visibly perked up during EAP class when I received an SMS from him.
- Went to meet Oliver at Southbank.
- Visited Jenkin with Oliver (good times, good times),
- though I spent most of the time with my mom on the phone.
- During the conversation, she said we're headed to Mont Blanc in December! Guess where that's 2 1/2 hours drive away from?!
- Got literally forced and carried to walk with Oliver back to Flinders, then across the bridge.
- Had Deva's birthday surprise involving a long, pointless, time-consuming walk, water balloons, flour, whipped cream, half-naked boys, and a locked door.
My emotions have gone up, down and squiggly around. Now I'm all tired out, but considerably happier than I was when I went to bed last night.
Good night!
1:11 AM